Thunder 1 Remote Launcher & Shotgun Simulator
Identical operation and construction to professional 2 & 5 shot launcher models.
Costs about 1 cent per shot vs blank loads at over 14 cents. Operates on common readily available off-the-shelf fuel.
Clean, reliable combustion system. No blank loads to purchase, load, or clean afterwards.
Operates with Dogtra Remote Release, Tri-Tronics Pro Control, or SportDog remote electronics (not included). These are industry standard remote release systems used by thousands of trainers nationwide on all of their training equipment.
Doubles as remote bumper launcher and shotgun simulator.
Remote adjustable shot distance. Shoots up to 40' high and 75 yards long. Can be shot short for puppies or long for fully trained dogs with no need to change primers.
- Can be upgraded to 2 shooter or 5 shooter as training requirements grow.
- Pairs with wingers to get shotgun sound. (Additional accessory wire required)
- Can be timed to shoot at tip of arc instead of immediately
- Significantly louder than primers allowing for longer distances with current winger equipment
- Simply pairs with alternate side existing electronics already owned.
- Easily transportable. Completely self-contained. Will shoot in rain. Requires zero cleaning.
- No servos or rubber gaskets to break or repair.
Use as follow up bumper shot to wingers allowing ability to provide additional marking help and visibility. Converts existing winger into multi-shot capability without need for additional electronics.
AKC Approval for Simulators at Licensed Events:
Chapter 3, Section 8. Gunning. Fourth Paragraph.
Either shotguns or shotgun simulators may be used. If a shotgun is used, it must be a 20, 16 or 12 gauge shotgun. Gunners firing live ammunition must be 21 years of age or older. Gunners firing popper loads or shotgun simulators must be a minimum of 16 years of age and if less than 21, must have successfully completed a Hunter/Gun Safety course.
PRICE $399 - FREE SHIPPING!
Thunder 1 Combo Systems
with Dogtra Combo System
with Dogtra Receiver
with SportDog System
with SportDog Receiver
with Garmin Receiver
with Garmin System
T1 Upgrade System
Upgrade any existing Thunder 1 launcher to a Thunder 200 2-shot launcher or Thunder 500 5-shot launcher. Due to the requirements of the upgrade process, your T1 has to be returned to the factory for upgrade. Please don't forget to include our Service Return Form with all upgrade orders.
T1 Upgraded to T200 - PRICE $399 + shipping
T1 Upgraded to T500 - PRICE $799 + shipping